Please do not return any item(s) without first submitting a return request through the Returns Center. V3 Apparel do not accept liability for goods returned using any method other than our Returns Center.
- All products must be returned in the same condition in which they were delivered. Please make sure that they are intact and complete, never worn, used, washed or damaged in any way and that they are returned in their original package with all tags attached. No exceptions will be accepted.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments for health and hygiene reasons. These items will state the no-returns policy within the product description.
- Gift cards are exempt from returns and all sales of physical and digital gift cards are final.
- Any discontinued products or sale items cannot be returned for a refund. A gift card will instead be credited.
Items purchased at a V3 Apparel pop-up store, outlet store or other retailer or distributor cannot be returned to V3Apparel.com. These items may only be returned to the store of the original purchase.
- Please include all required documentation within returned packages. We cannot identify or process any returns without a copy of the order invoice or order confirmation email and return request ID and email.
- All returned items are your responsibility until they are received at the warehouse. We recommend safely and securely packing your return to prevent any damage occurring during transit. We also recommend keeping proof of postage and returning your package with a tracked shipping method. V3 Apparel will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, mishandled, or damaged (i) prior to acceptance by selected courier when utilising the prepaid label provided by V3 Apparel or (ii) in the event that the prepaid label provided by V3 Apparel is not used for the return shipment.
Any original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable for returns. Delivery charges are only refunded for damaged, defective or incorrect items.