All eligible returns of products purchased on V3Apparel.com must be requested through our Returns Center within 14 days from the date of delivery. Returns registered outside of this return period will not be approved. Upon receiving a successful return request approval, items must be returned to the V3 Apparel return address provided in the return email notification and in accordance with the requirements outlined in this V3 Apparel Returns Policy, within an additional 14 days from the date the return request is approved for a refund to the original payment method, or, within an extended 15 - 28 days for store credit in the form of a V3Apparel.com eGift card. This includes the delivery timeframe for any return package.
To start a return, submit a return request through our Returns Center within 14 days from the day your order is delivered. Once requested, please allow up to 48 hours for your return request to be processed, the time taken to process your request will not impact your return timeframe. Items must be registered and returned through our returns center to ensure we receive your return and full order details. Items returned without first being submitted through our returns center will not be accepted and delivery back to the customers address will need to be arranged by the customer and any charges related are the responsibility of the customer.
Upon approval, an email notification with instructions on how to return your item will be provided giving you an additional 14 days to return your item(s) for a full refund or for store credit for any items returned outside of this period and within an extended 15-28 day period. Store credit will be sent to the original email address for you to redeem on your next purchase.
Items returned without being logged in the Returns Center first, or, those which fall outside of the relevant returns day period won't be accepted. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
We will send an email confirming receipt of your return at our returns location and a follow up email notifying you of whether your return has been approved or rejected upon inspection. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Please note: items purchased during our annual 'only sale event of the year' can only be returned for store credit.
All goods are inspected upon return. We reserve the right to refuse any returns that are not in original condition, that is any items that are of the following: any items worn, washed, consisting of distinct odours, blemishes or signs of wear and tear, covered in animal or human hair etc will not be accepted. We cannot accept returns on undergarments for health and hygiene reasons. These items will state the no-returns policy within the product description. Gift cards are exempt from returns. Any discontinued products cannot be returned for a refund. In the event that returned items are found not to be in a suitable condition, we will refuse the return and contact you to arrange a return which you will need to cover.
All returned goods are your responsibility until they are received by our team. We recommend safely and securely packing your return to prevent any damage occurring during transit. We also recommend keeping proof of postage and returning your package through a tracked shipping method only to ensure the location of your item(s) in transit. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for any packages that go missing during transit.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment within 3-5 business days. We will send a refund notification email to confirm that we have processed your refund. The timeframe for the refund to be returned to your account will vary depending on the original payment method. Credit or debit card refunds may take between 5-7 business days and up to two billing cycles to appear on your bank statement. PayPal refunds may take between 7-10 business days to be accepted into your account. Please note: your initial order delivery charge can only be refunded in circumstances whereby the product is faulty or incorrect, or, if your order has been cancelled under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
We reserve the right to issue store credit in the form of a eGift card to the product value at the time of purchase for any items returned within the extended 15-28 day period after the return request has been approved. Items returned to our location after the extended 28 day period will not be eligible for a refund or store credit.
All products undergo inspection upon receipt and those which do not comply with the below requirements will not be accepted:
- All products must be returned in the same condition in which they were delivered. Please make sure that they are intact and complete, never worn, used, washed or damaged in any way and that they are returned in their original package with all tags attached. No exceptions will be accepted.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments for health and hygiene reasons. These items will state the no-returns policy within the product description.
- Gift cards are exempt from returns and all sales of physical and digital eGift cards are final. Items purchased using an eGift card or store credit can only be refunded to credit against the original eGift card, please read the eGift card terms and conditions here for more information.
- Any discontinued products or sale items cannot be returned for a refund. An eGift card will instead be credited.
Items purchased at a V3 Apparel pop-up store, outlet store or other retailer or distributor cannot be returned to V3Apparel.com. These items may only be returned to the store of the original purchase.
- Please include all required documentation within returned packages. We cannot identify or process any returns without a copy of the order invoice or order confirmation email and return request ID and email.
- All returned items are your responsibility until they are received at the warehouse. We recommend safely and securely packing your return to prevent any damage occurring during transit. We also recommend keeping proof of postage and returning your package with a tracked shipping method. V3 Apparel will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, mishandled, or damaged (i) prior to acceptance by selected courier when utilising the prepaid label provided by V3 Apparel or (ii) in the event that the prepaid label provided by V3 Apparel is not used for the return shipment.
Any original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable for returns. Delivery charges are only refunded for damaged, defective or incorrect items.